Saturday, July 30, 2011

More turbo-tourism!

I ventured to the downtown farmer's market today, and it ran the gamut from charcuterie sandwiches to vegan baked goods. Also, you can compost things there! And it turns out that my gas station coffee cup (I really need to bite the bullet and just buy a new coffeemaker already) was recyclable! Way to reduce your carbon footprint, the gas station! Acquired:

Tomatoes

Basil

Garlic

Whole wheat fettuccine

And while I realize this blog is taking on a decidedly alcoholic bent, is it my fault that I found parking right next to the Austin Wine Merchants? New haunt! I even picked up a job application, although that would likely be Lucille Ball in a chocolate factory all over again....

Tonight: going to see Dale Watson at the Broken Spoke!

I believe that Shutter Island will also be in attendance, although until I have home internet (this Friday at the earliest), his findings will have to wait to be posted. Meanwhile:


Celebratory new apartment dinner. Note the classy dishes!


Sparty experiencing domestic bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment