Saturday, July 16, 2011

Damn damn damn!

It looks like I will either need to seriously stagger the picture posting or post the pictures after the end of this stint of my homeless adventure, on account of the process is like molasses in December. Self-defeating molasses in December.

The funny thing about working harder these last few days than I probably ever have before is that it hasn't cured my insomnia. Accordingly, here we have another "And Other Duties as Assigned" type post with further promises of more inspired posts to come. I have Sunday and Monday off and hope to visit el Santuario de Chimayo this weekend, most likely on Monday. I might try to drive the High Road to Taos tomorrow. We shall see!

And so, without further ado, And Other Duties as Assigned!:

* Collecting chicken eggs

* Feeding goats and horses

* Weeding, weeding, weeding

* Training grapevines on the trellis in the vineyard

* Viewing adobe huts!

* Ambrosial burritos at El Parasol

* Oh sunsets, you big show-offs

* Collecting willow branches and stripping them of leaves for a woven gate project

* ¡Estoy practicando mi espaƱol!

* And here's another picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment