Sunday, July 17, 2011

Brief update.

Last night we toured the town of EspaƱola and partook of more of the general gorgeousness of this region of New Mexico. We were fortunate to have Ted as our guide: his knowledge of and passion for the area are astounding. Spartacus and Meep seem to finally be adjusting to their new (temporary) environment; I'm sure that by the time they've fully adjusted, it will be time to leave. That's Mister Mommy Dearest to you, Jack.

Today's my Saturday, so I hope to accomplish some touristing, somewhere, in some form or other. How's that for a concrete plan?
More to follow soon! And here's another picture for the road! Gah! Or not! Man, it's a shame, but like I said before, my picture posting abilities are highly limited at the moment. So form a mental image and I'll supplement it with reality (or at least Shutter Island's version thereof) when the opportunity presents itself.
Oh, looks like the other WWOOFERs and I are going to Taos today. Family field trip, woo! Hiking, earth ships, the Rio Grande Gorge. Sounds good to me!
My primary goal for today: stop getting maimed by cacti. I suspect that the fact that the only remotely appropriate shoes I have for these sorts of endeavors now have gaping holes in them may present an obstacle, but what's life without a challenge?





No comments:

Post a Comment