Friday, September 2, 2011

I am a twit.

To wit: http://twitter.com/#!/dysphoriajones

In other news, the Spanish conversation group I've been attending on Thursdays met here last night and it was bright and festive, like a child's birthday party, and the food was excellent, and the price was ever so right. Y, me encanta mi Spanish group!

Understand: actually finding this place represented another Austin milestone for me, as my prior attempt to after having been in town for a couple of weeks was una pesadilla, amigos, that culminated in my despairing of ever being able to find employment or a social life (both of which, come to think of it, I am still searching for, but at least the navigational barriers are gradually evaporating) here because I would never, ever, EVER be able to find anything EVER, and would spend the entire blessed year trapped in the bowels of one hellish interstate after another, forever in search of destinations that would only ever elude me.

Which is of course no way to introduce the Friday edition of MIAB TM:


"This is my good side," quoth Meep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment