Sunday, August 14, 2011

More gadding about town.

Things I did yesterday:

·    Visited this place and sampled some Bordeaux and ate macaroni and cheese that finally impressed upon me what all the fuss regarding homemade versions is about and even had me questioning my deep and abiding loyalty to the radioactive orange stuff from a box so dearly beloved in my childhood (and adulthood).

·    Felt like a space alien.

·    Went here and vowed to return one day for chicken excrement bingo.

·    Vowed never again to eat my homemade Frito pie, even if this is an appalling waste of food.

·    Discovered an enormous iridescent green beetle in my apartment. It is now hiding beneath a suitcase, presumably to evade the mooshies, and I am too scared to try to set it free, which is making me feel like a murderess, because I don't think there's anything for it to eat in here. This is not a problem I had in Idaho.

·    Sagely concluded that you can go against your own grain without catastrophically toppling your identity.

All in all, a pretty productive Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment