Friday, August 19, 2011

Even MORE Meep in a Box TM and a couple other things....

I received a very sweet and thoughtful thank-you card in the mail today from the Georgetown furniture store from which I acquired my blood-red bar stool (which, besides the mattress I finally broke down and purchased, remains the sole piece of human furniture in my apartment). I told you--people are NICE in Georgetown. The thing is, it was addressed to "Mr. and Mrs. Floyd Allison". You can see how this might happen--Floyd also being a man's first name and all, but it made me think less of this than it did Ed Wood's Glen or Glenda. Or in my case, Glen AND Glenda. Evidently my Texan incarnation is leading a double life.

In other news, here is the latest installment of the run-away hit series Meep in a Box TM!



Also, here is the taqueria where I have been practicing my Spanish with a group of nice folks on Thursday nights:

No comments:

Post a Comment