Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have re-joined civilization!

Which is to say, I now have home internet.

In other news, H.E.B. sells prickly pears and yucca roots in the produce aisle (more local flavor!), and I am going to Georgetown tomorrow to attempt to register my vehicle, because I am a responsible grown-up, all right. I hope to make a bit of a day trip of it, since I probably won't have much occasion to find myself there very often. And it's a genuine small Texas town!

My seeing-Dale-Watson rematch will have to be a pleasure deferred, as I had to be a responsible grown-up and stay in on Monday, on account of a job interview Tuesday morning. We will see if not rendering myself a zombie paid off next week...

Meanwhile:


Meep enjoying (in her understated way) domestic bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment