Saturday, October 15, 2011

Are you there, readership? It’s me, Allison.

I wish I could tell you I intended to seek out another fabulous Austin adventure this evening, one that would help point me toward the True Meaning of Texas, but alas, my newly employed bones are crying for rest. Being productive for eight hours in a row is something I’ve had the luxury of becoming unacquainted with, and my reintroduction to the concept has proven a tad draining.


So then, tonight it’s lentil salad (documentation forthcoming here), the excellent and affordable Blanco from the Duchman family winery, and some blissful, uninterrupted alone time with the mooshies, in which I shall help no one and shelve nothing (not that I don’t adore doing these things during the work day—libraries are Good Places). I have a to-do list, and I might take a stab at felling one or two of the intended tasks. Or not.

If I were doing anything tonight, it would be going to see her play here, because I adore haunted chanteuses and she’s amazing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment