Friday, December 16, 2011

Mutter mutter mutter.

Further Austin traipsing to take note of, but this needs must be a pleasure deferred, on account of I must make my bleary-eyed way clear across town during rush hour for ethics training over near the airport. It will probably take as long to get there as this training lasts, and given the vehicular stylings of my fellow Austinites (read: Californians, G.D. them), there will be many a temptation to engage in behavior en route that, if not unethical, is at the very least unbecoming. If you ask me, being asked to be ethical before noon is ridiculous. 

In other news, I’ve joined a Fantasy Basketball League, just because it struck me as the last thing on earth I would ever be likely to do, and this appealed to my (alarmingly prominent) perverse streak.

Please help me, I am insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment