Tuesday, April 3, 2012

;

I got a semicolon tattoo on the inside of my right forearm because (among other reasons):

·         A well-placed semicolon is a thing of beauty and supreme elegance.
·         A semicolon is poised on the precipice of a pregnant pause; the long, deep inhale that comes after the initial release and before the next expulsion of breath.
·         A semicolon is the suspended moment between Point A and Point B: a reminder that, like, the journey is the destination, man, so be here now and stuff.
These themes strike me as particularly relevant as I stand poised on the precipice of the next new adventure(s), staring down at the unknown and preparing to jump.

I hope to throw together the WordPress site I will use to document my bucolic frolics by the end of this week.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment