Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Things to be excited about.

·         Trying this lentil soup recipe (since I have burdened myself with a lifetime supply of red lentils and possess limited ardor for them).
·         Quoting myself relentlessly (friends only!).
·         The prospect of moving to the country for six months (in the event of the realization of which, I will be starting a new blog to document the experience, since, let’s face it, this whole road tripping theme doesn’t exactly apply anymore).
·         Li is coming to town! Weekend after this one! BFFs, BFFs!
·         Daring to hope for a book doctoring from someone exciting.
·         The idea of publishing (via traditional circuits or, more likely, since novellas are unmarketable in the U.S., self-publishing) and promoting my changeling novella of yore.
·         Dodie Bellamy’s (revelatory!) the buddhist
·         Library school! Maybe I’ll get in, maybe I’ll go.

It’s good to make lists like these when you are bleary-eyed from being up too late (again) and carrying a thorn in your heart (which is slowly falling out, if you will only let it, and stop holding on).

No comments:

Post a Comment