Saturday, November 19, 2011

It looks like history is doomed to repeat itself:

In that, early on in my deplorably long undergraduate career, I had to drop Statistics because otherwise I would have failed it, and today’s NANOWRIMO stats, as they stand right now, remain pitiful, and it could be said that I am once again failing at statistics.


Word Count: 17,250

The NANOWRIMO website estimates that, at this rate, I will finish on December 25.

Nooooo!!!

As luck would have it, Li more or less singlehandedly salvaged this hot mess with her inspired suggestions, so I hold out hope that I might yet make it. Even if I don’t meet the NANOWRIMO deadline, I will at the very least see this through to its bitter end, for the sake of the exercise and because I think I owe it to the project at hand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment